The Marion Gottesfeld Room provides an elegant space for small events and gatherings (30 – 150 people).
Adorned with eight Italian marble columns, the room features four, 15-by-25-foot trompe l'oeil murals in the bell tower and a magnificent Front Range view from our sun deck.
- full in-house catering options
- Wi-Fi access or LAN access
- full audio and video support
- sun deck for 20 people
- Williams Tower, featuring a mural of the history of communication
- proximity to Magness Arena
- event overflow into the Gold Club area
The Marion Gottesfeld room can be configured for several types of events, including:
- banquet – seating for up to 100 people (pdf diagram)
- reception – standing for up to 150 people (pdf diagram)
- lecture – seating for up to 130 people (pdf diagram)
- classroom – seating for up to 63 people (pdf diagram)
- boardroom – seating for up to 30 people (pdf diagram)
For more information on reserving the Marion Gottesfeld Room for your next event, please contact our event coordinator, Toni Dietz, at 303-871-4731, or email@example.com.