Each year, more than 1,000 students participate in DU club sports, representing the University at local, regional and national competitions.
- Club member Tristan Chen won the individual national championship in Sport.
- The team finished No. 11 at the Collegiate Climbing Series National Championships in San Diego.
Club Cross Country
- The team finished second in the women's division at the Platte River Half Marathon Relay.
- The team finished second in the team division at the Run the Rocks event at Red Rocks Amphitheater.
- Two team members qualified to the Collegiate Road Nationals in Asheville, N.C.
Club Figure Skating
- The team finished No. 8 in the nation at the U.S. Collegiate Figure Skating Championships in Vacaville, Calif.
Club Men's Ice Hockey
- The team finished No. 8 in the American Collegiate Hockey Association West Regional rankings.
- Two club members qualified to the ACHA All-Star weekend.
- The team reached the ACHA regional tournament finals in Tempe, Ariz.
Club Women's Ice Hockey
- The team qualified for ACHA Regionals in the team's first season as a Division I team.
Club Inline Hockey
- The team won the Rocky Mountain Roller Hockey Association Division II championship after finishing undefeated in conference play.
- The team finished in the top 16 at the national championships in Independence, Mo.
Club Women's Lacrosse
- The team maintained a No. 3 ranking throughout the regular season.
- The team finished No. 6 in the nation at the Women's Collegiate Lacrosse Association Division II national tournament in Virginia Beach, Va.
- End-of-season award winners included team members:
- Kelley Dingens: WCLA Division II Defensive Player of the Year
- Susie Meskill, Megan Dekutoski and Kelley Dingens: First-Team All-American
- Meara Stack, Allyson Hyatt, Francoise DeManche and Bridget Guthrie: Second-Team All-American
- The team finished third in the nation in the men's varsity 4+ race at the American Collegiate Rowing Association National Championships Regatta in Gainesville, Ga.
- Both the men's and women's teams finished either first or second in all regular season races.
- The women's team finished sixth at Regionals and was the Rocky Mountain Conference champions.
- The men's team finished second at Regionals and was the Rocky Mountain Conference runner-up.
- Team member Han Lang finished first in men's advanced traditional forms at the Rocky Mountain Spring Tournament.
- The team placed in the top half of all teams at the National Collegiate Volleyball Federation national championships.