Club Cross Country provides a community where students, staff and faculty can run and compete together in a fun and challenging environment.
Our team has grown over the past few years and participates in local races including the Colorado College Invite, Rocky Mountain Shootout, Metro State Invitational, Frosty 5k, Snowman Stampede, Colorado Half Marathon and the BolderBoulder. We are also a member of USA Track & Field (USATF).
Our club has two divisions: competitive and recreational. All levels are welcome, and competition is not mandatory. We hold weekly practices that are open to all club members.
Club Cross Country dues include a club t-shirt, full and partial race entry fees, race transportation and lodging, uniforms, coaching, pasta parties and more!
Please contact one of our officers, listed below, if you have any questions or would like more information. Grab your running shoes, short shorts and come run with Club Cross Country!
Join us at 9 p.m. on September 10 for an informational meeting about Club Cross Country. The meeting will be held downstairs in the Student Programs Tower.
- won the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference Shootout club division
- qualified for the National Intercollegiate Running Club Association national race in Hershey, Penn.
- hosted the second annual “Fanny Pack Fun Run” as part of DU’s May Days
- a 65th place (out of 164 runners) finish for Garret Lee at the Rocky Mountain Shootout men’s 8k event
- a 118th place (out of 171 runners) finish for Emma Howard at the Rocky Mountain Shootout women’s 6k event
Register online for club cross country.
Club Cross Country officer information