Club Cross Country provides a community where students, staff and faculty can run and compete together in a fun and challenging environment.
Our team has grown over the past few years and participates in local races including the Colorado College Invite, Rocky Mountain Shootout, Metro State Invitational, Frosty 5K, Snowman Stampede, Platte River Half Marathon Relay, Colorado Half Marathon and the BolderBoulder.
Whether you are looking to run your first 5K or training for a marathon, we are open to all skill levels. We hold weekly practices that are open to all club members.
Club Cross Country dues include a club t-shirt, full and partial race entry fees, race transportation and lodging, uniforms, pasta parties and more.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact one of our officers, listed below.
- Club member Garret Lee finished second overall in the Colorado Marathon's half marathon distance in 2015.
- Club member Ally Malecha qualifed for the Boston Marathon at the Colorado Marathon in 2015.
- A club member finished second in the women's division of the Platte River Half Marathon Relay in 2015.
- The club won the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference Shootout club division.
- We qualified for the National Intercollegiate Running Club Association national race in Hershey, Penn.
- We hosted the second annual Fanny Pack Fun Run as part of DU’s May Days.
- Club member Garret Lee finished in 65th place (out of 164 runners) at the Rocky Mountain Shootout men’s 8k event.
- Club member Emma Howard finished in 118th place (out of 171 runners) at the Rocky Mountain Shootout women’s 6k event.
Register online for club cross country.
Club Cross Country officer information