Club Women's Volleyball is a competitive club sport, open to all female DU students. We host tryouts in September of each school year.
Our team is for students who have high school volleyball experience and are interested in joining a student-run organization. We practice twice per week throughout the fall, winter and spring quarters, and compete in several leagues and intercollegiate games on weekends throughout the year.
We participate in the Rocky Mountain Collegiate Volleyball League in the National Collegiate Volleyball Federation.
For more information on our team, please contact one of our club officers, listed below.
TRYOUTS FOR 2015-16 SEASON
Tryouts will be held in Hamilton Gymnasium:
- September 15 from 8-10 p.m. (open gym)
- September 16 from 7-9 p.m. (open gym)
- September 23 from 7-9 p.m. (tryouts)
Cost is $20, cash or check paid in-person at tryouts.
- We competed at the National Collegiate Volleyball Federation nationals in Kansas City, Mo., in 2015 and finished in the top half of all teams competing.
- We placed second in the silver division at the Texas Showdown tournament in Austin, Texas.
- We competed at the National Collegiate Volleyball Federation nationals in Dallas and finished in the top 60 of all teams competing.
Register online for Club Women's Volleyball.
Club women's volleyball officer contact information