Club Women’s Basketball is a competitive team, competing both on and off the DU campus. We practice two nights per week and welcome new members--both with and without competitive experience.
- We competed at the NIRSA Region V Tournament in Lincoln, Neb., in 2015.
- We competed at the first NCCS national basketball tournament in Raleigh, N.C.
- The team finished second at the 2013 NCCS regional basketball tournament in Tucson, Ariz.
- Team member Sam Cure was named to all-tournament team.
- We received the 2013 NCCS regional basketball tournament sportsmanship award.
Register online for Club Women's Basketball.
Club women’s basketball officer information