Club Women’s Lacrosse is open to all female University of Denver students. We encourage participants to have previous lacrosse experience but welcome members of all levels.
Our team is a member of the Women's Collegiate Lacrosse Association (WCLA). We compete against regional teams and participate in tournaments such as the Santa Barbara Shootout each year. We practice twice per week at Diane Wendt Sports Fields during the fall, winter and spring quarters.
For more information about our team, please contact one of our club officers listed below.
Register online for Club Women's Lacrosse.
- The team maintained a No. 3 ranking throughout the 2015 regular season.
- The team finished No. 6 in the nation at the 2015 Women's Collegiate Lacrosse Association Division II national tournament in Virginia Beach, Va.
- End-of-season award winners included team members:
- Kelley Dingens: WCLA Division II Defensive Player of the Year
- Susie Meskill, Megan Dekutoski and Kelley Dingens: First-Team All-American
- Meara Stack, Allyson Hyatt, Francoise DeManche and Bridget Guthrie: Second-Team All-American
- The team hosted a weekend tournament in 2015 featuring three of the top five teams in Division II, finishing the weekend with a 4-1 record.
- The team finished seventh in the country in Division II at the WCLA National Championships in Virginia Beach, V.A. in 2013-14.
Club women’s lacrosse officer information