The Campus Championships tradition continues for 2013-2014! Intramural sports will be tracking participation and rewarding the success of teams. Points accumulate through the fall, winter and spring quarters, and championships will be awarded after the final league championships of the spring quarter.
Teams winning the Campus Championships will be recognized on a banner hung in Gates Field House. Don't miss your chance to be remembered as the best in DU intramural sports history!
Thank you for being a part of the 81 years of intramural sports tradition at DU!
Championships will be awarded for the following divisions:
- overall (1927 Award)
- residence life
- To accumulate points, teams must indicate on their registration forms which category they want points to count toward.
- All points accumulated throughout the academic year count toward the overall championship (1927 Award).
- Teams must participate under same team name throughout the academic year to be eligible.
View the specific qualifications for the Greek, residence life, men's and co-rec divisions in the Campus Championships regulations (PDF).
Basic points are earned by enrolling in a league or special event, qualifying for the playoffs and winning a championship.
Points are taken away for forfeits.
League enrollment bonus points
Enrollment points are earned based on the competitiveness of each division. Teams that participate in the highest divisions earn more points.
Each team enrolled receives an average for the season sportsmanship grades awarded to the team. The better a team's sportsmanship, the more points the team earns.
Congratulations to our 2013-14 Campus Championship winners:
- Overall (1927 Award) and Greek champion: ZBT
- Men's champion: Hammer Time
- Co-rec champion: Mental Roughness