Why we may place your child on a waitlist:
- Your child would like to join the program but classes are full
We WILL place your child on the priority waitlist if:
- Your child is currently enrolled in the program and needs to change class days
- Your child is advances to the next class level but that level is full
- You’d like to put a sibling of a currently enrolled participant in a class
How our waitlist process works:
We call those on the priority waitlist immediately after the last class of each series. Priority waitlist registration will be available by phone or in person, and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If spaces remain after the priority waitlist is contacted, affiliate waitlist registration will begin. Affiliate registration is offered to families that have been on the waitlist for more than four months, are DU faculty or staff, are Coors Fitness Center members,attend Fisher Early Learning Center or attend Rick's Center. Affiliates will be notified by email when registration is available and will be able to register online or by phone on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The final phase of registration is offered to all remaining students on the waitlist. Families will be notified by email when registration is available. It will also be offered online or by phone on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If we feel the waitlist has reached capacity, we’ll close it to provide a reasonable opportunity for those on the waitlist to get into a class.