Get active with a Ritchie Center Passport! Designed for children ages 2-11, the Ritchie Center Passport program allows participants to receive up to 12 prizes per year--just for participating in sports and recreation activities!
Get a Passport
Don't have your passport yet? Download one today (PDF), register it below, and start checking off activities!
How It Works
- Register your passport using the form below.
- Visit RitchieCenter.du.edu or DenverPioneers.com to see when activities and events are happening. We'll also email you about upcoming special events and opportunities to complete your passport.
- Mark of a box each time you complete an activity.
- Once you complete a bingo (five boxes in a row, straight or diagonal), visit this website, and enter your bingo. Then bring your passport to a Ritchie Center front desk or an athletics event marketing kiosk to receive your prize.
- Keep participating! You can earn prizes through June 30, 2014.
Participation in the Ritchie Center Passport program is free!
Please note that some activities do have a registration fee.
Enter a Bingo
Did you complete a bingo? Register it here:
For additional information about the Ritchie Center Passport program, please contact Jessie Brandt at 303-871-3165 or firstname.lastname@example.org.