Engineering and technical employees at Lockheed Martin's Space Systems Company can earn advanced degrees from the University of Denver School of Engineering and Computer Science (SECS) through convenient, part-time programs.
Mechatronics Degree Program
Earn a Master of Science in Mechatronic Systems Engineering with coursework emphasizing a systems engineering approach to management of personnel and components. This specialized degree program include:
- mechanical, electrical and computer engineering
- project management
- redundant systems
- design optimization
- Take the two required 10-week Technical Development Courses(Space Systems Design & Engineering Overview I and II) onsite at Lockheed, and these credits apply to the degree requirements.
- Meet one evening a week for classes taught by SECS faculty in cooperation with Lockheed experts.
- Take a one-week refresher course if you want a mathematics and/or physics review.
Additional Degree and Certificate Programs
You can earn other master's degrees, as well as PhDs and certificates, through courses taught at Lockheed and on the DU campus.
All qualified Lockheed Martin employees may:
- apply to take onsite Technical Development Courses (TDC), as well as other on- and offsite course.
- apply academic credit earned in the TDC courses to a Certificate in Systesm Engineering even if you do not wish to earn a degree.
- pay your tuition at the end of each course when the company tuition reimbursement can be used for the payment.
For more information, contact Carol Aumack at Lockheed.