- Managing and administering payroll system
- Time and attendance compliance
- Requisition and purchase order processing
- Procurement contract administration
- Transactional vendor management
- Sourcing management
Our mission is to support the DU community by providing high-quality human resources, payroll, finance, and procurement services. We are committed to the highest level of customer service and to the on-going development of staff expertise.
The DU Shared Services Center will be a trusted and innovative partner delivering exemplary administrative services in support of the DU community.
Shared Services Center Location
The Shared Services Center is now located in Aspen Hall. Please direct all new hires to submit their I9 documentation to the new customer service desk in Aspen Hall (2280 S. Vine Street –south wing).
Aspen Hall is not ADA accessible, so if individuals are unable to access the building please contact 303-871-7420 to request an appointment at an accessible location.
Services managed by the SSC
Human Resources services
- Process and application of all personnel transactions
- Employment verification and compliance
- Benefits enrollment and maintenance
- Posting of jobs and recruiting support
- Financial services
- Managing vendor payments systems
- Managing P-card program and processing
- Processing of reimbursement payments
SHARED SERVICES CENTER ORGANIZATION
The Shared Services Center is implementing process and system changes with enhancements that will streamline workflows for several tasks (such as Human Resources personnel transactions, time and attendance compliance, P-card administration and reconciliation, travel and expense processing, procurement contract administration, and electronic procurement). As projects are implemented, employees in units who perform these tasks will spend less time on them and will be able to perform other functions and services in the unit.