- Watch a video of the University of Denver 2016 Graduate Commencement Ceremony
- View/download photos from the GSSW Awards Brunch
- Watch a live 9News interview with Shukri Muwwakkil (MSW '09), LCSW, about children's mental health
- Social Work Conference Makes the Case for Increased Human-Animal Interaction
- Professor Anyon Helps Implement Restorative Justice in Denver Public Schools
- GSSW Soars in New U.S. News & World Report Rankings
- July 22, 2016: "Food Justice & Social Work," featuring lectures by Eric Kornacki, founder and executive director of Re:Vision, and Brook Le Van, cofounder of Sustainable Settings; 4:30–7:00 p.m.; 1402 Blake Ave.,Glenwood Springs, CO. A reception will follow the program. Hosted by GSSW's Western Colorado MSW Program and sponsored by The Colorado Trust. This event is free and open to the public. Register now.
- August 03, 2016: "Wine & Wisdom: Enneagram Workshop," featuring lecturer Margot Burns, certified counselor and teacher of the enneagram in the narrative tradition; 6:00-8:00 p.m.; University of Denver, Craig Hall, Community Room, 2148 S. High St, Denver, CO 80208. This event is free and open to GSSW alumni only. Wine and hors d'oeuvres will be served. Register now.
- August 19, 2016: "Denver Youth Leadership Summit," a day-long celebration of Denver's young leaders; 10:00a.m.-4:00p.m.; University of Denver, Craig Hall, Community Room, 2148 S. High St, Denver, CO 80208. Registration deadline is August 11 at 5:00p.m. and is capped at 125 people. Hosted by The Bridge Project. Register now.
Don't miss out! Subscribe to GSSW's Weekly Events Email for regular updates.