- Institute for Human-Animal Connection Launches New Equine-Assisted Mental Health Practitioner Certificate
- Professor Hasche's Research Illustrates Interdisciplinary Focus of new Knoebel Center for the Study of Aging
- Professor Jenson and Colleagues Unleash the Power of Prevention
- GSSW Grad Using Music to Improve Dementia Patients' Cognitive Skills
- Denver Post Features MSW Student's Guest Commentary on Medicaid
- October 23, 2015: "Major Global Transformations of the Next Half Century: Implications for Human and Social Development," a lecture by Barry Hughes, Director, Frederick S. Pardee Center for International Futures and John Evans Professor at DU's Josef Korbel School of International Studies; 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; Boettcher Foundation Community Room, Craig Hall, 2148 South High St., Denver. Register now.
- November 4, 2015: "Bearing it All with Jill Robinson: The Plight of Moon Bears, Dogs, Cats, and Performance Animals in Asia," a presentation by Marc Bekoff and Jill Robinson. Co-sponsored by the Institute for Human-Animal Connection and Animals Asia. 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.; Boettcher Foundation Community Room, Craig Hall, 2148 South High St., Denver. Register now.
- May 12 - May 13, 2016: "Animals on the Mind: Social Neurobiology of the Human-Animal Bond," the University of Denver's 2nd Biennial Practitioners Conference; sponsored by the Institute for Human-Animal Connection. All day both days; Davis Auditorium, Sturm Hall, 2000 E Asbury Ave., Denver. Register now.
Don't miss out! Subscribe to GSSW's Weekly Events Email for regular updates.