- Denver TV News Features Animal-Assisted Social Work Certificate
- Latino Community Foundation of Colorado Selects Ortega
- Professor Provides Training and Consultation for Clinicians
- Jenson Selected for 2015 SSWR "Meet the Scientist" Luncheon
- October 30, 2014: “Improving the Life Chances of Low-Income Mothers and Children with Prenatal and Infant Home Visiting by Nurses," a lecture by David L. Olds, PhD, Professor of Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Preventive Medicine and Nursing and Director of the Prevention Research Center for Family and Child Health at the University of Colorado - Denver; 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.; Boettcher Foundation Community Room of Craig Hall, 2148 South High St., Denver, CO 80208. Register now.
- November 1, 2014: "The Freud/Ferenczi Letters: A Staged Reading of Selected Letters," 3:00-6:00 p.m.; hosted by GSSW in the Boettcher Foundation Community Room of Craig Hall, 2148 South High St., Denver, CO 80208; reception follows the reading; co-sponsored by the Graduate School of Professional Psychology and the Denver Psychoanalytic Society. Register by Sept. 18 for early bird discount!
- July 7-11, 2015: International Consortium for Social Development (ICSD) 19th International Symposium; Singapore; GSSW is a partner organization. Learn more.