- Butler Institute Houses National Child Welfare Capacity Building Center for Tribes
- Denver TV News Features Animal-Assisted Social Work Certificate
- Latino Community Foundation of Colorado Selects Ortega
- Professor Provides Training and Consultation for Clinicians
- Jenson Selected for 2015 SSWR "Meet the Scientist" Luncheon
- February 9, 2015: "Coping with Change in Higher Education: The Growing Strategic Role of Community-Engaged Scholarship," a lecture by Professor Barbara Holland, PhD, senior scholar with the Center for Service Learning at Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis; 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m., Boettcher Foundation Community Room, Craig Hall, 2148 South High St., Denver. Co-sponsored by GSSW and the Center for Community Engagement and Service Learning. Watch for registration info.
- April 9, 2015: "The Supreme Court and Your Health: Insurance, Abortion, Same Sex Marriage, and (For Now) Legal Marijuana," a lecture by John Petrila, JD, LLM, Chair and Professor, Department of Health Policy & Management, University of South Florida College of Public Health; 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; Boettcher Foundation Community Room, Craig Hall, 2148 South High St., Denver. Watch for registration info.
- July 7-11, 2015: International Consortium for Social Development (ICSD) 19th International Symposium; Singapore; GSSW is a partner organization. Learn more.
- October 23, 2015: "The Future of Global Human Development," a lecture by Barry Hughes, Director, Frederick S. Pardee Center for International Futures and John Evans Professor at DU's Josef Korbel School of International Studies; 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; Boettcher Foundation Community Room, Craig Hall, 2148 South High St., Denver. Watch for registration info.