- Jenson Selected for 2015 SSWR "Meet the Scientist" Luncheon
- Apply Now for "Animals and Human Health" Certificate and Orientation Course!
- Professor Petrila Emails Observations from Bosnia
- Read the Latest Bridge Project Newsletter online
- Social Work Student Addresses the Stigma Associated with Mental Illness
- September 13, 2014: GSSW's Bridge Project hosts "Wine, Stein & Dine"on the University of Denver's Driscoll campus green. This 23rd annual Bridge Project signature event features dinner, plus silent and live auctions. For information, contact Heidi Nelson (303-871-2735).
- October 30, 2014: “Improving the Life Chances of Low-Income Mothers and Children with Prenatal and Infant Home Visiting by Nurses," a lecture by David L. Olds, PhD, Professor of Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Preventive Medicine and Nursing and Director of the Prevention Research Center for Family and Child Health at the University of Colorado - Denver; 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.; Boettcher Foundation Community Room of Craig Hall, 2148 South High St., Denver, CO 80208. Register now.
- November 1, 2014: "The Freud/Ferenczi Letters: A Staged Reading of Selected Letters," 3:00-6:00 p.m.; hosted by GSSW in the Boettcher Foundation Community Room of Craig Hall, 2148 South High St., Denver, CO 80208; reception follows the reading; co-sponsored by the Graduate School of Professional Psychology and the Denver Psychoanalytic Society. Register by Sept. 18 for early bird discount!