Please note: This program is open only to current University of Denver undergraduate students.
It is highly recommended that University of Denver undergraduate students apply to this program by January 15 of their junior year. Admission is competitive and decisions are made in early March.
Although you will not begin the program until your fourth year of undergraduate study, we recommend that you get detailed information from the GSSW Office of Admission as early as possible to make sure that you fulfill all necessary undergraduate course requirements.
Dual Undergraduate/Graduate Degree students begin the two-year MSW program in fall quarter of their fourth year of undergraduate study.
How to apply
To apply, you must submit an application online. A completed MSW application includes:
- the Master of Social Work Application (submitted online)
- a Career Goals Statement; For detailed instructions, view the printable instructions (PDF).
- an Experience Summary (submitted online)
- an official transcript from each college or university previously attended (Official paper transcripts must be mailed to the GSSW Office of Admission.)
- two written recommendations
- You'll need reference names and valid email addresses during the online application process.
- Recommenders will be emailed the appropriate form and detailed instructions on how to submit their recommendation electronically.
- a résumé (submitted online)
- a $65 application fee (submitted online or mailed separately)
Please note that GRE scores are not required as part of our MSW admission process.