Use these tips to help your application stand out.
- Apply as early as possible. We accept applications on a rolling basis, but only until classes are full.
- Review the criteria for admission before submitting your application.
- Carefully write your Career Goals Statement and be sure to provide all the requested information. We want to get an idea of who you are and how your life experiences have shaped you for a social work career. Take advantage of this opportunity to tell us how you are uniquely qualified for admission to GSSW.
- Remember to check your spelling and grammar, and edit your statement.
- Choose academic and professional references who can speak to how you perform in both an academic and a professional capacity.
- Fully complete your experience summary, describing all your work experience that is related to social work. Be sure to include the length of time you were involved in each experience.
- For priority financial aid consideration, complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online by February 15.
Contact the GSSW Office of Admission at 303-871-2841 if you have any questions.