We encourage you to stay in touch with GSSW and use our many resources throughout your professional career.
- GSSW Alumni Events
- University of Denver Office of Alumni Relations
- GSSW Alumni Association (email Trish Becker-Hafnor)
- Licensure and Continuing Professional Development
- Alumni Award recipients
- GSSW's Stay Informed page for alumni (via the Penrose Library in the Academic Commons)
- University of Denver's Career Center
- GSSW Magazine
- Support GSSW
- Association of Social Work Boards
- Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies
- Colorado School Social Work Licensure
- Licensure Preparation Study Sessions
GSSW Registrar (Email Sarah Sweetman)
- degree verifications, post-graduate for-credit course registration, institutional recommendations for school social work
- Transcripts must be requested from the University of Denver Registrar. Transcripts are not available from the GSSW Registrar.
- Access syllabi from when you were a student. You must first log in to your Portfolio account to see the syllabi. If you are unable to see the syllabi, please log in to your DU Portfolio account and then try to enter the Portfolio syllabus archive. This process limits access to current GSSW faculty, staff and alumni.