GSSW STUDENT RESOURCE PORTFOLIO
The following information for current, incoming and admitted students may be found online in the GSSW Student Resource Portfolio:
- GSSW and field education information for admitted MSW students
- field education information for incoming and current MSW students
- information for PhD students
- academic calendar
- MSW Handbook and Bulletin, Four Corners Bulletin, Western Colorado Bulletin, Graduate Policy Manual
- course registration information and academic request forms
- advising information
- career development resources and workshops
- upcoming student events calendar
- social media links
standards for student and professional behavior
University of Denver Honor Code
It is important to remember that the Graduate School of Social Work is a member of the larger University of Denver community. All GSSW students are bound by the DU Honor Code and held accountable by both GSSW and the University.
NASW Code of Ethics
In its Code of Ethics, the National Association of Social Workers sets forth the values, principles and standards that govern social workers' conduct. The Code applies to all social workers and social work students, regardless of their professional functions, practice settings or the populations they serve.
OTHER STUDENT RESOURCES
Syllabus Archive (access syllabi from previous years)
Please note: You must first log in to your Portfolio account to see the syllabi. If you are unable to see the syllabi, please log in to your DU Portfolio account and then re-click the above link. This is to limit access to the current GSSW community.
- DU CourseMedia
- A-Z Directory of DU services, offices and departments
- Search-by-Name Directory for DU students, faculty and staff
- DU Portfolio Community: Search for participants and create your own page.