Don't miss out! Subscribe to GSSW's Weekly Events Email for regular updates.
- September 15, 2015: "Implementing Evidence-Based Treatments for Children and Youth: Considerations Within Different Child-Serving Systems," a lecture by Suzanne E. U. Kerns, Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Division of Public Behavioral Health & Justice Policy at the University of Washington School of Medicine; 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; Boettcher Foundation Community Room, Craig Hall, 2148 South High St., Denver. Co-sponsored by GSSW's Center for Effective Interventions and the Colorado Implementation Collaborative. Register now.
- September 24, 2015: "Cultures of Care: Why Social Work Should Continue to Take Differences Seriously," a lecture by John L. Jackson, Jr., Dean and Richard Perry University Professor at the University of Pennsylvania School of Social Policy & Practice; 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; Boettcher Foundation Community Room, Craig Hall, 2148 South High St., Denver. Register now.
- September 26, 2015: "The Brain at Play: An Introduction to Play Therapy," a workshop presented by Kelly Miller, LCSW and Erin Bennetts, LCSW; 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.; Craig Hall, Room 484, 2148 S. High St. Denver. Additional information and registration.
- October 9, 2015: "Daring Helpers: Expanding Your Empathy Practice and Understanding Shame," an experiential workshop presented by Sarah Phillips, LCSW, CDWF-C; 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.; Ammi Hyde Building, Room 133, 2450-2460 S. Vine Street, Denver. Additional information and registration.
- October 23, 2015: "Major Global Transformations of the Next Half Century: Implications for Human and Social Development," a lecture by Barry Hughes, Director, Frederick S. Pardee Center for International Futures and John Evans Professor at DU's Josef Korbel School of International Studies; 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; Boettcher Foundation Community Room, Craig Hall, 2148 South High St., Denver. Register now.