As agency partners, you play a vital role in educating our MSW students. The Field Team is available to help you with any questions you may have.
Current field agencies
You can use this page to:
- WATCH: Specialized Field Supervisor Training "Culturally-responsive Supervision" - A panel discussion. November 13, 2013
- Watch a presentation on the new DORA requirements for continuing competency and Skolnik Act for LSWs and LCSWs.
- Access field placement information.
- Update your internship information in our agency database.
- Register for field instructor trainings and other events.
- Reference the most current Field Manual (PDF) to keep updated on current field policies and procedures.
- Download forms (below).
- View dates students are in field (DOC).
- Download our academic calendar (PDF).
- Access DU's assessment tool "Assess-it!" to submit your student intern's quarterly field evaluation.
Becoming a field agency
Students complete their internships in agencies that have a formal partnership with GSSW. We are always interested in expanding internship options for our students. If you would like to become a field agency, please fill out our Agency Information Form, and a member of the Field Team will contact you.
Forms for field agencies
- Agency Information Form
- Student Timesheet (DOC)
- Notification of IP Status (DOC)
- Agency Agreement (PDF)