- Institute for Human-Animal Connection Launches New Equine-Assisted Mental Health Practitioner Certificate
- Professor Hasche's Research Illustrates Interdisciplinary Focus of new Knoebel Center for the Study of Aging
- Professor Jenson and Colleagues Unleash the Power of Prevention
- GSSW Grad Using Music to Improve Dementia Patients' Cognitive Skills
- Denver Post Features MSW Student's Guest Commentary on Medicaid
- October 9, 2015: "Daring Helpers: Expanding Your Empathy Practice and Understanding Shame," an experiential workshop presented by Sarah Phillips, LCSW, CDWF-C; 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.; Ammi Hyde Building, Room 133, 2450-2460 S. Vine Street, Denver. Additional information and registration.
- October 23, 2015: "Major Global Transformations of the Next Half Century: Implications for Human and Social Development," a lecture by Barry Hughes, Director, Frederick S. Pardee Center for International Futures and John Evans Professor at DU's Josef Korbel School of International Studies; 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; Boettcher Foundation Community Room, Craig Hall, 2148 South High St., Denver. Register now.
Don't miss out! Subscribe to GSSW's Weekly Events Email for regular updates.