- University of Denver Seeks Nominations and Applications for Dean of the Graduate School of Social Work
- Professor Anyon Among Education and Community Leaders Developing Alternative Approach to Punitive School Discipline
- Institute for Human-Animal Connection Launches New Equine-Assisted Mental Health Practitioner Certificate
- Professor Hasche's Research Illustrates Interdisciplinary Focus of new Knoebel Center for the Study of Aging
- Professor Jenson and Colleagues Unleash the Power of Prevention
- February 4, 2016: "Violence and Victimization in Adults with Mental Illness," a lecture by Richard Van Dorn, PhD, Senior Mental Health Services Researcher, RTI International, and Adjunct Associate Professor, Duke University Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences; 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; Boettcher Foundation Community Room, Craig Hall, 2148 South High St., Denver. Register now.
- April 8, 2016: "Theory Construction and Causal Modeling," a workshop led by Professor James Jaccard, PhD, Associate Dean for Research and Co-Director of the Center for Latino Adolescent and Family Health, Silver School of Social Work, New York University; all day (time TBD); Fireside Room, Driscoll Student Center. Watch for additional information.
- May 12-13, 2016: "Animals on the Mind: Social Neurobiology of the Human-Animal Bond," the University of Denver's 2nd Biennial Practitioners Conference; sponsored by the Institute for Human-Animal Connection. All day both days; Davis Auditorium, Sturm Hall, 2000 East Asbury Ave., Denver. Register now.
Don't miss out! Subscribe to GSSW's Weekly Events Email for regular updates.