In the heart of a vibrant city bordering the Rocky Mountains, our top-ranked graduate program offers you a personalized educational journey you won't find anywhere else:
- Customize your career preparation—in one of eight MSW concentrations.
- Specialize sooner—after just two quarters of study.
- Earn a unique certificate—in animal-assisted social work, couples & family therapy or social work with Latinos/Latinas.
- Choose your field internships—from more than 600 options.
- Join lively discussions—in small classes with faculty who know you by name.
- Gain global perspectives—in international courses and internships.
- Diversify your knowledge—in courses or interdisciplinary dual degree programs with other departments.
- Collaborate with world-renowned faculty and scholars—in one of America's oldest social work PhD programs.
- Make friends and promote social justice—through seven active student organizations.
- Enjoy Denver and Colorado's unparalleled beauty and healthy lifestyle—and 300 sunny days each year.
It really is different here. Come visit our world-class university, and see for yourself what makes GSSW the ideal location to learn, connect and grow!