Courses will be posted as soon as they have been confirmed, so please check back periodically. Click on the course titles below to view course descriptions.
Online registration via PioneerWeb begins April 1. Online registration is available for all on campus and online courses. It is not available for travel courses.
To register for a travel course, please call Special Programs directly at 303-871-2360. Space for travel courses is extremely limited so students are encouraged to register as soon as possible; registrations is current closed.
Please note that this is a preliminary course list. Please continue to check back for updated listings.
International travel courses
- Geographies of South Africa (GEOG 3705)
Domestic travel courses
Stress Management (MGMT 3700/4700)
New York City, New York
- Tibet on Display:"Collecting/Viewing" Tibet in New York City (ARTH 3701) -WAITLIST
On campus courses
- Introduction to Sport Psychology (CPSY 2010)
- Food, Film & Culture (COMN 2700)
- Business of Energy Land Management (CMGT 3700/4700)
- Horror in Literature and Film (ENGL 2708)
Global Marketing Communications (MKTG 4705)
Media Film & Journalism Studies
- Cannabis Journalism:Covering and Reporting on America's New Normal (MFJS 3900/4912)
- Popular Film & Philosophy (PHIL 2701)