Courses will be posted as soon as they have been confirmed, so please check back periodically. Click on the course titles below to view course descriptions.
Online registration via PioneerWeb begins May 1. Online registration is available for all on campus and online courses. It is not available for travel courses.
To register for a travel course, please call Special Programs directly at 303-871-2360. Space for travel courses is extremely limited so students are encouraged to register as soon as possible; registrations is current closed.
Please continue to check back for updated listings.
International travel courses
- Photography in Scotland (ARTS 3701)
Domestic travel courses
Stress Management (MGMT 3700/4700)
New York City, New York
- Urban Geographies of New York City (GEOG 3940)
On campus courses
- Introduction to Sport Psychology (CPSY 2010)
- Science Fiction Film and Philosophy (ENGL 2708)
Media Film & Journalism Studies
- Cannabis Journalism:Covering and Reporting on America's New Normal (MFJS 3900/4912)
- Popular Film & Philosophy (PHIL 2701)