Interterm scholarships are available to eligible students. The amount of the scholarship is dependent upon need. Awards are granted on a first-come, first-served basis
- Be a DU degree-seeking student.
- Undergraduate students must have a FAFSA form and CSS Profile on file and demonstrate financial need as determined by the Financial Aid Office. Graduate students must have a FAFSA form on file and demonstrate need as determined by the Financial Aid Office.
- Apply by the deadline for each Interterm respectively:
- Spring Interterm Tuition Scholarships is March 1
- Summer Interterm Tuition Scholarships is May 1
- Fall Interterm Tuition Scholarships is August 1
- Winter Interterm Tuition Scholarships is October 11
- Pay the balance of the tuition due by the first day of class.
- Recipients will be notified of award by e-mail one week prior to the beginning of interterm or sooner.
Apply for an interterm scholarship
To apply for an Interterm Tuition Scholarship, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns call Special Programs at 303-871-2360.
Student loans may be applied toward interterm courses. To find out more, please contact Financial Aid at 303-871-4020.