March 14 - 20, 2016
Courses will be posted as soon as they have been confirmed, so please check back periodically. Click on the course titles below to view course descriptions.
Online registration will be available via PioneerWeb starting January 1, 2016. Online registration is available for all on campus and online courses. It is not available for travel courses.
To register for a travel course, please call Special Programs directly at 303-871-2360. Space for travel courses is extremely limited so students are encouraged to register as soon as possible; registrations are being taken now.
Domestic Travel Courses
- Sustainable Decisions. Alaska's Iditarod Way (MGMT 3700/4700)
- Stress Management (MGMT 3700/4700)
On Campus Courses
- Food, Film & Culture (COMN 2700)
- Apocalypse in Literature and Film (ENGL 2708)
Gender and Women's Studies
- Feminism and Film (GWST 2700)
- Cultural Issues in Global Management (MGMT 3700/4700)
- Small Business Start Up and Management(MGMT 3700)
- Current Marketing Perspectives (MKTG 3704/4705)
- Global Marketing Communications (MKTG 4705)
Media Film & Journalism Studies
- Building Media Start Ups: From Business Plans to Mobile Apps (MFJS 3900/4912)
- Popular Film and Philosophy (PHIL 2701)