June 11-30 2017
Courses will be posted as soon as they have been confirmed, so please check back periodically. Click on the course titles below to view course descriptions.
To register for a travel course please call Special Programs directly at 303-871-2360. Space for travel courses is extremely limited so students are encouraged to register as soon as possible; registration will open March 27th.
International Travel Courses
- Psychology of Music: Argentina (CNP 3701/4794)
- The Grand Tour of Contempoary Art in Europe (ARTH 3910)
- WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene) in Malawi (INTS 4708 & MFJS 4912)
- Development Dilemmas (GEOG 3930)
- Business in Poland (INFO 3700/4700)
- Geographies of South Africa (GEOG 3750)
Photography and Culture: Sweden and Finland (ARTS 3701)
Domestic Travel Courses
- Stress Management (MGMT 3700/4700)
- Urban Geographies of New York City (GEOG 3940)