Nov. 24 - Dec. 24, 2015
Courses will be posted as soon as they have been confirmed, so please check back periodically.
Online registration is available for all on campus and online courses via PioneerWeb on Sept 1st. Online registration is not available for travel courses. Contact Special Programs to reserve a seat in advance for any course.
Registration for travel courses will start September 1st. To register for a travel course, please call Special Programs directly at 303-871-2360. Space for travel courses is extremely limited so students are encouraged to register as soon as possible.
International travel courses
The deadline to apply for international travel courses is October 1 or when the course is full, unless otherwise noted. Space is limited and students are admitted on a rolling basis, so students are strongly encouraged to apply early.
- Foundations in Religion: Religious and Social Justice in Vienna (RLGS 2106/3701)
- Leadership and Sustainability in Belize(LDRS 2400)
- Doing Business in and with China. Value Chain Connections across the U.S. Taiwan and China (MGMT 3700/4700)
France and Great Britain
- Photography and the Invention of Photography (ARTS 3701)-WAITLIST
- Melting Pot Britain, London/Liverpool (ENGL 2708) *NEW COURSE
Domestic travel courses
The deadline to register for domestic travel courses is October 12 or when the course is full, unless otherwise noted. Space is limited and students are admitted on a rolling basis. Students are strongly encouraged to register early.
- Stress Management (MGMT 3700/4700) *NEW SECTION ADDED
- Natural Hazards in Hawaii (GEOG 3550)
- Paleobiology (BIOL 3110)
- Poe and the Birth of Horror (ENGL 2708)
Gender and Women's Studies
- Feminism and Film (GWST 2700)
- Corruption (MGMT 3700/4700)
- Global Marketing Communications (MKTG 4800)
Media Film and Journalism Studies
- Cannabis Journalism (MFJS 3900/4912)
- Popular Film & Philosophy (PHIL 2701)
- Denver Dynamics (PPOL 4701)
- Angels in the Architecture (RLGS 3701)
Industrial Organization Economics (ECON 2410)