Nov. 23 - Dec. 24, 2016
Courses will be posted as soon as they have been confirmed, so please check back periodically.
Online registration is available for all on campus and online courses via PioneerWeb on Sept 1st. Online registration is not available for travel courses. Contact Special Programs to reserve a seat in advance for any course.
Registration for travel courses will start September 1st. To register for a travel course, please call Special Programs directly at 303-871-2360. Space for travel courses is extremely limited so students are encouraged to register as soon as possible.
International travel courses
The deadline to apply for international travel courses is October 15 or when the course is full, unless otherwise noted. Space is limited and students are admitted on a rolling basis, so students are strongly encouraged to apply early.
- Foundations in Religion: Religious and Social Justice in Vienna (RLGS 2106/3701)
- Leadership and Sustainability in Belize(LDRS 2400)
- Doing Business in and with China. Value Chain Connections across the U.S. Taiwan and China (MGMT 3700/4700)
- Melting Pot Britain (ENGL 2708)
France and Great Britain
- Photography in Paris & London (ARTS 3701)
Domestic travel courses
The deadline to register for domestic travel courses is October 31 or when the course is full, unless otherwise noted. Space is limited and students are admitted on a rolling basis. Students are strongly encouraged to register early.
- Stress Management (MGMT 3700/4700)
- Natural Hazards in Hawaii (GEOG 3550)
- From Prospect to Pipeline and Beyond (CMGT 3700/4700)
- Literature, Film, and the Modern World (ENGL 2708)
- Versions of Magical Realism in Literature and Cinema (ENGL 2708)
Gender and Women's Studies
- Feminism and Film (GWST 2700)
- Corruption (MGMT 3700/4700)
- Current Marketing Perspectives (MKTG 3705/4705)
- Global Marketing Communications (MKTG 4800)
Media Film and Journalism Studies
- Cannabis Journalism (MFJS 3900/4912)
- Special Events Planning:Behind the Scenes (MFJS 3900/4912)
- Capital Punishment (SOCI 3795)
- Technology & Society: Identity & Interaction in the Age of Facebook (SOCI 2701)
- Popular Film & Philosophy (PHIL 2701)
- Denver Dynamics (PPOL 4701)
- Angels in the Architecture (RLGS 3701)
- Religion and Film: Screening the Scared (RLGS 3701)
- Feminist Horror in the 2000s (COMN 2700)
- Food Through Culture (COMN 2701)
Industrial Organization Economics (ECON 2410)
- Hitler's Germany: Origins, Interpretations, and Legacies (GERM 3701)