DU's Staff Advisory Council (SAC) fosters collaboration with staff and members of the University community, including the offices of the chancellor and provost, University leadership and faculty members from many units on campus.
The SAC lobbies to get policies and procedures implemented that directly affect all staff members' morale, interests, working conditions and professional development. We accomplish this by:
- hosting annual social and philanthropic events to encourage DU employees to become involved in campus activities;
- organizing and selecting annual awards presented to staff members who have excelled in their professional positions; and
- managing the Staff Benevolent Fund, which provides monetary benefits for staff members in need.
Employee Town Halls
Join senior administration and your fellow co-workers for a question and answer session. Town Hall information and RSVP.
- Monday, November 18, 2013, 12 - 1:30 p.m, Driscoll Ballroom
- Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 5 - 6:30 p.m., Anderson Academic Commons Event Space
Monthly SAC meeting
Join us for the next SAC meeting, noon - 1 p.m. on Wednesday, November 13, 2013, in the Mary Reed Building's DuPont Room.
We welcome all DU staff to our meetings, held at noon on the second Wednesday of each month in the DuPont Room (on the first floor in the southwest corner of the Mary Reed Building).
Our meetings generally last one hour. To ensure we can accommodate you, please contact us to RSVP if you plan to attend.
If you have an important staff issue you'd like the SAC to address with DU administration, please contact us and let us know.