Pioneers for People Annual Coat Drive
January 24 through February 7, 2014
Each winter, we ask the DU community to donate coats, hats, gloves, scarves, blankets and other cold-weather items they're no longer using, and donate them to the Pioneers for People Coat Drive.
The Staff Advisory Council collects the items and gives them to the Denver Rescue Mission to help its clients stay warm in the winter.
During the annual coat drive, you can drop off items in bins in any of the locations below. Show your Pioneer pride by helping those in need!
And thanks to all who contributed to the 2013 Pioneers for People Coat Drive!
Drop-off locations on campus
- Academic Commons—foyer near main entrance
- Ammi Hyde Building—foyer near main entrance
- Ben Cherrington Hall—1st floor Café area Boettcher West, south end
- Boettcher West
- Coors Fitness Center
- Craig Hall—outside Community Room
- Daniels College of Business—Marcus Commons
- Driscoll University Center—north side, 2nd floor and south entrance
- Facilities Service Center
- Fisher Early Learning Center
- Frank H. Ricketson Jr. Law Building—1st floor
- Joy Burns Ice Arena
- Mary Reed Building—1st floor, north end
- Newman Center Lobby—near the Ticket Office
- Purchasing Services Building
- Residence Halls—J-Mac, Nelson, Nagel, Halls and Towers
- Ritchie Center—Ticket Box Offices
- Ruffato Hall—1st floor, main entrance
- Sturm Hall—outside Davis Auditorium
- University Hall—ground floor, west end
- Women's College Chambers Center—1st floor
The drive is held in support of the Denver Rescue Mission. If you would like to make a cash donation, please see the Denver Rescue Mission website.