The Staff Advisory Council invites DU faculty, staff, students, community and friends to celebrate the beginning of Spring and one of the university's favorite community traditions.
A fun, FREE event for the entire family!
- Take-home flower potting
- 8 a.m.: Breakfast from local restaurants provided while supplies last
- 8:15a.m.: Qigong/Tai Chi for all ages and experience
- 9 a.m. and 10 a.m.: Yoga for kids and parents
- 9 a.m. and 10 a.m.: Historical Campus Tour
- 11 a.m.: Easter Egg Hunt
- 12 p.m.: Qigong/Tai Chi for all ages and experience