Academic Advising collaborates with you to help you achieve academic success. Come see us to discuss any of the following areas:
- Major/minor exploration
- Graduation planning
- Time management strategies
- Organizational strategies
- Developing educational/career goals
- Evaluating academic progress
- Identifying campus resources
- Study strategies
- Applying for law school or allied health graduate programs
- Understanding policy
- Taking a leave or medical leave of absence
- Petitioning for an academic exception
Schedule an academic advising appointment with one of our academic advisors at 303-871-2455.
Have a "Quick Question"?
Academic Advisors are available for unscheduled 15 minute "Quick Questions" meetings on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
If you are unsure if your question(s) can be answered in a 15 minutes "Quick Question" session or require an actual appointment, please stop by our office in Driscoll South, Suite 30 (below the bookstore); call 303-871-2455; or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Our team is happy to help and assist in any way possible.
PLEASE NOTE: During the First Week of Classes and Registration Week
Academic Advisors have "Quick Question" meetings Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 11:45 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00pm.