Skip Navigation

Re-Entry From Academic or Conduct Suspension


Please fill out the form below. An electronic copy will be emailed to you and your Academic Advisor.

  • If you would like to return from an Academic or Conduct Suspension you will need to review and to complete the online Reentry from Suspension Form. Once your form is submitted, it will be reviewed and you will be contacted with next steps.

Students have the responsibility to secure financial aid, if needed, for the quarters in which they plan to re-enroll. Re-entry students are subject to the same financial aid deadlines as continuing students. For information on applying for Financial Aid, please call the Financial Aid Office at (303) 871-4020.

Fields with an asterisk(*) are required to be filled out.

*Desired Quarter and Year of Re-Entry:

*First Name
*Last Name
*Student ID:
*Street Address *City

*Dates of Last Attendance at University of Denver





*What type of suspension are you returning from?Select one:






Why do you believe you are ready to return to DU?