The mission of Academic Advising and Discoveries Orientation (AADO) is to create an inclusive environment that empowers undergraduate students to successfully transition into college, take ownership over their education, pursue academic interests, engage in learning, and develop a comprehensive network of resources to persist to graduation.
We strive to:
- Integrate diversity, inclusion, and academic excellence into our programs and services
- Partner with students in one on one meetings to develop educational goals consistent with their life's passion and objectives
- Provide intentional outreach to students on academic probation through an individual education action plan
- Collaborate with academic departments, faculty, and other student services offices to provide a network of resources for students
- Empower students to take ownership over their education through comprehensive transition and graduation plans