All University of Denver degrees will consist of some combination of majors, minors, and common curriculum courses. Your faculty advisor can help you navigate these requirements, particularly your major and minor, and our office is here if you have questions about fulfilling your common curriculum requirements.
The Degree Audit is a tool you can use to view your progress as you move through your degree. You can access your Degree Audit through PioneerWeb. For instructions on accessing, printing, and interpreting your degree audit, please go here: http://www.du.edu/registrar/programs/apr.html.
Accessing your Degree Audit through PioneerWeb:
- Log into PioneerWeb using your DU ID number and your password.
- Select the "Student" tab at the top of the page.
- Under the "Registration Tools", clock on "Degree Audit"
- Select the current term, and then click "Submit".
- To view an existing degree audit, click on "Previous Evaluations" at the bottom of the page. Please be aware that by choosing this option, you may not see recent changes to your degree audit. For the most accurate degree audit, click on "Generate New Evaluation" at the bottom of the page. Please Note: You can also click on your degree program to view the last degree audit that was run for you.
- Select the program for which you would like to run a degree audit and then click "Generate Request".
- Click the print button at the top of the screen. Before printing, make sure the text size is set to "smaller" or "smallest" (click the arrow next to the page button at the top of the screen, go to text size and select the correct size). Note: These instructions are based on Internet Explorer. Other browsers may require a different process for printing and changing text size.