Please fill out the form below. An electronic copy will be emailed to you and your Academic Advisor.
All students, including those enrolled in the Stop-Out program, who withdraw from the University for one or more quarters (except Summer Session) must submit the Application to Re-Enter below before they will be allowed to register for any classes. The following guidelines have been established to guide students through this process. Any questions about this process should be directed to Academic Advising at (303) 871-2455 .
- The Application to Re-Enter must be submitted to Academic Advising by no later than the first day of the intended return quarter. For students returning from Academic Suspension, however, this form and other appropriate documentation must be submitted at least six weeks before the first day of the term. Failure to meet this deadline may cause this application to be denied.
- Transfer credit for study at other institutions while away from DU is not automatically accepted and is subject to review. Official transcripts must be sent directly to the Registrar’s Office before they can be evaluated or approved. Send transcripts to Office of the Registrar, University of Denver, 2197 S University Blvd, Denver, CO 80208.
- Upon approval of the re-entry application, an e-mail will be sent to the DU email address. Should this application be denied, the student may file an appeal with the Office of the Associate Provost for Academic Resources, 2050 E Evans Ave, Driscoll South, Ste 30, Denver, CO 80208.
- Registration times for re-admitted students will be listed in the student’s re-entry e-mail. The University’s Schedule of Classes is available at https://pioneerweb.du.edu.
- The student is responsible for clearing any registration holds prior to registering for classes. Registration holds may be viewed at https://pioneerweb.du.edu. For assistance with your webCentral account, contact University Technology Services at 303-871-4700, http://support.du.edu.
- International students must provide financial verification to the Office of International Admission before the I-20 can be processed.
Students have the responsibility to secure financial aid, if needed, for the quarters in which they plan to re-enroll. Re-entry students are subject to the same financial aid deadlines as continuing students. For information on applying for Financial Aid, please call the Financial Aid Office at (303) 871-4020.
Fields with an asterisk(*) are required fields that need to be filled out.