OrgSync is the comprehensive resource that connects University of Denver student organizations. This website houses all of the required documents for student organization planning, tracking and finances. As a student leader, it is essential to familiarize yourself with OrgSync.
- Visit the login page.
- Fill out basic information in the Get Signed Up box on the right side of the page.
- Complete your OrgSync profile with as much detail as you would like.
- Find organizations by clicking on Organizations on the main page.
REGISTER YOUR EVENT
All on-campus and off-campus events must be registered through OrgSync.
- Log into your organization’s portal in OrgSync.
- Click on Events.
- Click on Create an Event.
- Provide as much information as possible in the form.
- Set who you’d like to see your event under “Who can see this?”
If you have any questions about submitting this form, contact the Office of Student Engagement.
BENEFITS OF EVENT REGISTRATION
Creating your event in OrgSync will put your event on the OrgSync Master Calendar as soon as it’s approved. This will increase your event’s visibility on the University of Denver campus.
Registered events are eligible for using the swipe card reader for attendance tracking. For more information, visit the evaluation page.
If your event has been approved, you can request that it appear on the OrgConnect biweekly blast! This is a great way to find opportunities for co-programming and inter-organizational support. Fill out the OrgConnect: Student Organization Newspaper Posting Information Form.
OrgSync offers lots of handy tools for event planning, such as discussion boards and to-do lists. Check out the “More” tab through your organization’s portal.