Skip Navigation
Student Life Home > Welcome

** Law Students please visit the law student page **


Register with DSP by submitting:

  1. Student Intake (this is where you formally request accommodations)
  2. Appropriate documentation (medical and/or psychoeducational)

Deadlines: We will review completed materials in a timely manner. For Fall 2014, in-takes submitted after August 29, 2014 will be reviewed as quickly as possible, but may not be finished prior to the first day of class.

Meetings with DSP staff members may be arranged by calling 303-871-2372 / 2278, emailing, or visiting the 4th Floor of Katherine A. Ruffatto Hall, 1999 East Evans Ave.

Temporary Injury / Illness

DSP can provide accommodations for temporary injuries or illnesses, including, but not limited to, broken bones, sickness, and mental health issues. Please visit our Temporary Injury/Illness page for more information.

Students needing assistance in completing forms should contact DSP.

All publications and forms are available, upon request, in hard copy or alternate formats through the DSP office.

Do you need academic support beyond your accommodations?  The Learning Effectiveness Program is a fee-for-service program available to students who have learning disabilities and/or ADHD. The LEP includes weekly one-on-one meetings with an academic counselor, subject-specific tutoring, and access to a time management and organizational specialist. DSP and LEP are separate programs (and require separate applications), but work together closely.

FYI: Passage of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Section 504 – confronts discrimination against people who have disabilities and addresses compliance for the public sector, including higher education.