Apply to the LEP
Applying to the LEP typically takes about 10 minutes.
- You will need the following information to complete the LEP online application:
- Student and parent contact information
- High School contact information, including High School counselor if applicable
- SAT/ACT testing information if applicable
- Basic information about diagnosis or history of learning difficulty
- Services received at previous institution
- Once you have begun the online application form, you must complete it in one sitting. You cannot save the form and return to it later.
- Complete and submit the LEP Online Application.
- Mail the documentation of your learning disability, ADHD, or demonstrated history of learning challenges to the LEP. If you have any questions about appropriate documentation, please feel free to call us at 303.871.2372.
Learning Effectiveness Program
University of Denver
Katherine A. Ruffatto Hall, 4th floor
1999 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, CO 80208
Prospective DU and incoming DU students:
The LEP application process is entirely separate from the DU process of admission. We encourage students to submit their LEP application at the same time that they apply to DU. Once a student has been accepted to DU and has a complete LEP file, we will send an LEP contract to the student. LEP enrollment is official when we receive the completed contract.
Current DU students:
The LEP encourages current DU students to apply early in their academic careers, however we do consider applications year round on a space available basis.
LEP Fees and Contracts:
The LEP fee is $3,300 per academic year which includes services for fall, winter and spring quarters.
The LEP contract is renewed each year and serves to secure space in the program.
Summer and interterm services are available for an additional cost through a supplemental contract.