Project Eye-To-Eye is a mentoring program. College students with LD/ADHD serve as role models and mentors to elementary and middle school students with LD/ADHD. The goal is to empower the young students and help them find success. Click to visit Eye-to-Eye website.
Who are the Coordinators and Mentors?
Any DU student who has a learning disability or ADHD may apply to become a mentor.
Benefits of Becoming a Eye-to-Eye Mentor
- Gain knowledge and experience as a mentor
- Develop friendships and connections
- Be a valuable resource to children with learning disabilities
Resources for Mentors
Please check back!
- Student Coordinator: John Walsh
- Student Coordinator: Natalie Pipe
- Staff Coordinator: Nathaniel Ellison (email@example.com)