LEP Organization Specialist: Jo Roth
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Jo, e-mail her at Jo.Roth@du.edu.
About the Organization Specialist
The LEP Organization Specialist provides students with direct access to a specialized expert for assistance in time management and organizational skill development.
Who Uses the Organization Specialist?
Some students benefit from working with multiple supports or need specific or ongoing support in addition to their academic counselor.
Benefits of Using the Organization Specialist
- Promotes and strengthens executive functioning skills (ie., planning, organization and long-term visionary thinking)
- Emphasizes the benefits of being pro-active instead of reactive in managing students' lives
- Promotes a holistic approach to life which includes self-awareness, balance and health
- Teaches specific organizational and planning skills to insure success in college and for the rest of students' lives
- Helps students to learn to develop internal structure in their lives