Want to learn more about the LEP?
We welcome visitors throughout the year and would love to meet you! LEP prospective student visits can be scheduled Monday through Friday at 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. During your visit, students and parents will have the opportunity to:
- Meet one on one with an LEP staff member
- Learn how the LEP can help students navigate the transition from high school to college
- Learn how the LEP can help students reach their academic potential
- Ask individualized questions about LEP support
- Determine if the LEP would be a good fit for you
- Learn how LEP interfaces with the DU community
- Learn about enrolling in the LEP
- Tour our facilities
To schedule an LEP prospective student visit during a campus tour and information session contact DU Admissions to add LEP to your itinerary, or call the LEP front desk at 303.871.2372.