Parent and Family Orientation
Why Orientation for Families?
Transitioning into college is one of the most exciting times of your student's life. It can be both thrilling and challenging. We are here to help you become familiar with DU, answer your questions, and preview what you can expect for your student's first year at DU.
During Parent and Family Orientation you will:
• Explore the DU Campus
• Learn about academic policies and requirements
• Learn about the many resources available to support your student's academic, physical, and emotional health
• Connect with other DU families
Fall 2015 Important Dates and Logistics
Sunday, September 6th-Tuesday, September 8th: Parent and Family Orientation
• The last session on Tuesday, September 8th will end at 5:30pm
Parent and Family Orientation costs $25 per person
• This fee off-sets the cost of meals and materials
• You do not need to pay for your DU student
• You do not need to pay for children under 10 years-of-age
You can register for Parent and Family Orientation online. The link will be posted in June.
Programs during Orientation will take place in various locations across campus. If you need accommodations due to a disability, please contact University Disability Services (DSP) at 303.871.2278 to discuss arrangements.