During the week, the Driscoll Student Center offers internal departments, student organizations, and external vendors the opportunity to showcase their organization or products, to a wide array of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Denver. The connecting bridge of Driscoll Student Center has daily foot traffic, which makes it the best opportunity to promote your organization/product on campus.
If you have any questions while reserving a space in the Driscoll Student Center, please contact our Reservations Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-871-4698.
- You will need to log in with your DU ID and password.
- Note: Please select Meeting as your Event Type for all your requests. When prompted to select "Internal Event", "External Event", or "I Don't Know," please select the Internal Event option.
- Submitting a request in 25Live does not mean your reservation is automatically confirmed. You will receive a confirmation email in response to your request, if we are able to reserve a table for you. If a bridge table cannot be reserved, we will attempt to reserve an outdoor table or provide you with different dates.
Outdoor tables can be reserved through 25Live, picked up at the front desk, and set up in front of Sturm Hall. On the day of your tabling event, please visit the Driscoll Student Center Information Desk to claim and sign-out your table. The following rules apply to use of the outdoor tables:
- Outdoor tables must be taken outside of the Driscoll Student Center and may be set up on the brick sidewalk north of Driscoll Student Center and east of Sturm Hall.
- There is one courtesy electrical outlet on the south side of Sturm Hall. Outlet access is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Organizations may not run electrical cords across pedestrian pathways due to safety and fire code regulations.
- Noise levels must be kept to a minimum so as not to disrupt classes taking place in Sturm Hall.
- Organizations are responsible for returning their reserved table and chairs to the Information Desk.
Student Entrepreneurship Outreach
The process for reserving a table in the Driscoll Student Center requires several actions by external vendors.
- Reservations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Each reservation is granted at the sole discretion of the University of Denver.
- Your reservation includes a table on the Driscoll Bridge, as well as a parking permit.
- Vendors are required to provide a certificate of insurance in order to reserve a table in Driscoll Student Center.
- There is a reservation fee of $60.00 per day.
- You are responsible for ALL elements of your tabling, including set-up and tear-down, products, displays, materials, and general marketing needs. Signs, banners, and other display items require prior approval of the University of Denver and must adhere to Driscoll's posting policy.
- If you have any questions about tabling at DU please call Driscoll Student Center's Assistant Director at 303-871-4231.
Please see the complete Vendor Agreement and Terms and Conditions form for further information regarding the reservation process.
To begin making a reservation please fill out this form. We will contact you at the email you provide with further instructions.