During the week, the Driscoll Student Center offers an opportunity campus departments, student organizations and external vendors to showcase their organization or products to a wide array of faculty, staff and students at the University of Denver. Nowhere else on the DU campus is there a greater opportunity to expose your organization or product to the vast numbers of students who pass through the Driscoll Student Center each day.
For more information about the processes at the Driscoll Student Center, please read the information below.
The process for reserving tabling requires several actions by external vendors in order to secure and verify your tabling reservation. Reservations are accepted on a first come/first serve and by available basis. Each reservation is granted at the sole discretion of the University of Denver. Your reservation includes a tabling space on Driscoll Bridge, as well as a parking permit. Reservation fee's are $60.00 per day. You are responsible for elements of you tabling, including set-up and tear-down, products and displays and materials, and general marketing needs. Signs and banners and other display items require prior approval of the University of Denver.
To begin making a reservation please fill out the form on DU's OrgSync site linked below:
Vendor Responsibilities and Reservations
There is important information to know before making a reservation with the Driscoll Bridge.
• The reservation that includes a XXX table and 2 chairs will cost $60.00 per day
• Reservations must be made at least three business days prior to the date requested.
• A reservation on the Driscoll Bridge can start no earlier than 8 o’clock in the morning, and go no later than 6 o’clock pm
• Before arriving, please provide a detailed written description of the products or services that you intend to offer.
• A vendor may bring signs and posters to advertise, as long as the size does not hinder students from walking through the bridge.
• As a Vendor, you must provide insurance coverage for you and your company (more detailed in the vendor agreement)
• You may provide food and beverages while on the Pedestrian Bridge, only if it is pre-approved by the Assistant Director of the Driscoll Student Center If the vendor cancels the reservation, Driscoll reserves the right to keep the reservation fee.
The Driscoll Student Center is the perfect location for sharing your company with University of Denver Students.
• 250 students on average walkthrough the Driscoll Bridge
• Wifi is available for Guests
• Parking Pass provided for Vendors, it will allow you to park for the duration of your time at Driscoll Student Center
• Two chairs provided per 1 XXX table
Dining Options around Driscoll North
•Subway: Located inside Driscoll North Bottom Floor
• Jazzman's Cafe & Bakery: Located in Driscoll North Middle Floor
Dining Options around Driscoll South
• Beans Cafe: Located in the Fritz Knoebel School of Hospitality Management – Next to Driscoll South
• Front Porch Cafe: Located in Anderson Academic Commons – Close to Driscoll South
• Einstein Bros Bagels: Located in the Daniels College of Business – A walk away from Driscoll South
There is important information to know before making a reservation with the Driscoll Bridge. Parking at the Driscoll Student Center is for an hourly basis. When a vendor receives their confirmation, they will receive a code to use for the parking meter. This code will allow a vendor to park for the duration of their time at the Driscoll Student Center.
How this process will work:
• A vendor can park at lot 302, which is located behind the building Sturm and Driscoll North
• Once you park, make sure to take note of your license plate number. This is how DU parking services calculates the number of hours each vehicle has been in the lot.
• This particular parking lot has the parking meter that is covered by a maroon awning. The instructions for this parking meter are as follows:
o Plug in your license plate number
o When it asks for time allowed, plug in the amount of time your reservation is for, please be sure to allow an extra 30 minutes just in case.
o It will then ask for payment, plug in the code that is attached to your reservation.
• This lot is next to Driscoll North, from this location each vendor can get to the Driscoll Bridge with ease from there.
More Parking information can be found at http://www.du.edu/parking/
For any further questions please contact the Driscoll Front Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-871-4232