Driscoll Student Center LCD Advertisement Procedure and Guidelines
Please follow these instructions in order to have your ad seen on the LCD screens located throughout Driscoll.
Driscoll Student Center is one of the central meeting places for DU students, faculty and staff as well as community members and campus guests. Hundreds of people visit Driscoll Student Center each day. It is home to a variety of services including dining, bookstore, career services, student life offices, copy center, and a variety of meeting and study spaces. The 5 screen monitors are located on all three levels of the Student Center, and are located in the most high-traffic areas within the facility.
Axis TV is a full-color, digital event promotions and media system available in Driscoll Student Center on the University of Denver campus for on-campus clubs and departments. AxisTV advertisements run on Five(5), LCD screen monitors strategically located throughout the Student Center. Each advertisement runs in a queue, playing once every three to five minutes.
If you would like to create your own ad, please review the guidelines with the necessary creative guidelines to run effectively on Axis TV. Please allow 3 business days for staff process and requested adjustments if necessary.
Advertisements may be accepted from the following:
- Driscoll Student Center Programs and Services
- Departments housed within Driscoll Student Center
- University-registered and recognized student organizations and clubs
- Administrative and Academic Departments within the University of Denver
Promotions will not be rejected on the premises of content; however, they must adhere to the house guidelines that have been set for other Student Center media policies. These include:
- Advertisements for events must be open to the entire campus community. Events that are restrictive of membership, such as rush and membership drives, are not permitted.
- Advertisements cannot promote products or services that are in violation of Driscoll Student Center no-compete contracts or that are inconsistent with the university’s commitment to inclusive excellence..
Events must be of student interest or student-oriented in nature and no one group may request more than three (3) slides to display in rotation concurrently.
The Driscoll Student Center Marketing Assistant and the Assistant Director of the Driscoll Student Center reserve the right to:
- Reject advertisements
- Alter broadcast times and rotations
- Suggest edits for space limitations, content clarity, aesthetics, in the interest of good broadcasting practices and taste, and in line with the policies of Driscoll Student Center and the University of Denver.
Submission Link: Please use this Submission Form link to submit the required information and upload a file for placement on the Driscoll Student Center Monitors