The Learning Effectiveness Program (LEP) is a nationally recognized fee-for-service program that provides individualized academic support for University of Denver students with learning disabilities, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), or a history of learning differences.
2017-2018 Scholarship application now available
Apply NOW for a 2017-2018 LEP Scholarship
To qualify you must:
- Be admitted to the University of Denver
- Qualify for the LEP and complete the enrollment process
- Have a FAFSA and CSS Profile Application on file with the DU Office of Financial Aid. Those forms are available here.
- Complete this scholarship application in its entirety no later than Friday, May 12, 2017
LEP academic services
- one-on-one academic counseling
- individual subject-specific tutoring
- organizational and time management assistance