The Learning Effectiveness Program (LEP) offers a variety of individualized academic services to help support LEP students in their journey through college.
- Academic Counseling – Designated one hour individual weekly meeting with academic counselor. Students maintain consistency and continuity by meeting with the same counselor throughout their time in the program.
- Subject Specific Tutoring – Professional tutoring staff provides individual tutoring services, as needed. Tutors have received training in working with and meeting the academic needs of diverse learners.
- Time and Organizational Management – Experienced specialist provides individual and/or group time and organizational management training and skill building.
- Mentoring – Students are invited to serve as mentors for local middle school/high school students.
- Student Events – The LEP offers a variety of academic and social events throughout each quarter.