LEP services include organizational help with the support of a professional organizational specialist. The organizational specialist provides students with direct access to assistance in time management and organizational skill development.
LEP's Organizational Specialist works with students to:
- Introduce and develop effective strategies to improve the management of academic materials and tasks
- Implement an individualized organizational system to efficiently manage deadlines
- Design and implement short and long-term goals to enhance academic success and personal growth
- Increase knowledge and use of time-management skills and resources
- Enhance students' internal motivation to achieve a balance between academic and social activities