Here's what some of our scholarship recipients had to say to our generous donors
- "As a University of Denver student I will uptake high quality educational knowledge I will apply to my personal and professional life thanks to your support. You have granted me something that is priceless, my education. I want to assure you that the opportunity you have granted me will become the doors that will open my future toward the successful individual I aspire to become."
R.F., DU class of 2015
- "Because of your generous donations toward LEP you have lightened my financial burden which allows me to focus more on the most important aspect of school, learning. Your generosity has inspired me to help others and give back to the community. I hope one day I will be able to help students achieve their goals just as you have helped me."
B.G., Computer Engineering major, incoming first year undergraduate
- "Without this program I would feel less stable at DU. I plan on double majoring in Public Policy and International Relations. I hope that with the additional aid from LEP I will continue on my path to success with a double degree.
J.S., second year undergraduate
- "I joined the LEP program in the spring of my sophomore year. Weekly meetings helped me organize assignments and determine when I should get started on them. This helped reduce my stress because I used to try and do too much work at once and then became discouraged when I didn't get it all done. My writing has also improved because of the LEP program... I appreciate your donation because without I would not be able to afford the LEP program."
B.S., third year undergraduate
- "The LEP has always seemed like an amazing opportunity, but it has been out of my reach financially. I'm very hopeful that I'll be able to learn so many helpful skills and so much about myself now that this program will be available to me for one quarter. Thanks for the support and generosity of the donors who make everything possible. Looking forward, I no longer feel so helpless and alone with my struggles. Thanks to this scholarship I may finally be able to break the chains of ADD, realizing my potential and becoming the person I've always thought myself to be."
J.K., DU undergraduate