To get a real sense of the Learning Effectiveness Program (LEP), visit our office in person. You can meet with one of our experienced staff members, tour our beautiful campus and state-of-the-art facilities, and learn more about:
- LEP's individualized academic support service
- If LEP would be a good fit
- How LEP can help students reach their academic potential
- How to apply to LEP
How to Visit LEP
- Find out more about visiting the University of Denver campus.
- Fill out this pre-visit questionnaire prior to your LEP visit.
To schedule an LEP prospective student visit during a campus tour and information session, contact Undergraduate Admissions at 303-871-2036 or firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to add LEP to your itinerary. You may also call the LEP front desk at 303-871-2372. Visits can be scheduled Monday through Friday at 11:30 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. MST.