June - July - August: Summer Send-OfF
Welcome to the DU Pioneer Family! Summer Send-Off is a great opportunity for incoming students and their families to connect with each other before orientation. Current families host these receptions over the summer. DU staff, current students and parents attend to answer questions and concerns and to share what they love most about DU.
Why you should attend:
- Connect with other parents and students
- One-on-one conversations with DU staff
- Informal information sharing
- Students meet fellow classmates before orientation
2014 Summer Send-Off Cities and Dates
- New York Metro Area — Sunday, June 22
- Chicago — Saturday, July 19
- Chicago — Saturday, August 9 — This event is at capacity. Registration is closed.
- Minneapolis — Sunday, August 10 — Register
- Los Angeles — Saturday, August 16 — Register
- SF Bay Area — Sunday, August 17 — Register
- Denver — Saturday, August 23 — Register
Informal Send-Off Events
In addition to our DU-hosted events in major cities, you are encouraged to attend these informal DU parent-hosted events in your area:
Portland, OR — Sunday, August 24, 4-6pm.
To register, please contact the Webber family at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Sharon Bond at email@example.com or 303-871-3708.